Tuesday 5 July 2011

Tuesday

Today, I drove to Stratford with Sarah, my brothers girlfriend, and deposited my second payment to the Stratford Chef's School. The lady that runs the school said she'd see me again in the fall, and they knew me by name when I came in, which kind of made it so much more real that I'm going there in the fall. I'm getting pretty excited. I've been watching a lot of Scottish documentaries lately, and I'm getting really excited about the Haggis project that's coming up next week hopefully. Doing as much research as possible so I can hopefully get a good result. I have to go pick up Trisha from work now though, so this'll be a short blog today, but maybe there'll be more to write about tomorrow. Oh, I did have a super huge breakfast in Stratford, if you're there, and you want a huge breakfast, go to 'features' resturant on the main street downtown just past the cookware store, and order the 'Paul Bunyan Special'  It's only 10 dollars, and it's MASSIVE! like, not served on a plate, but on a cookie sheet from the oven lol, it was HUGE. but really good :) anyhow, got to go, I'll try to post something better tomorrow,... Market tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment