Wednesday 19 October 2011

Day 3 in Stratford

Things are settling down now, I'm finally unpacked, and just getting settled in here at the Allen Abbey house in Stratford. My room here is pretty amazing and the people I'm staying with are awesome too. Scott, the house  owner is amazing, always there to help out, and my 2 house mates so far are awesome. Stayed up until four in the morning talking with them last night, enjoying our last few days of settling in before school starts on Monday. During our tour of Stratford yesterday, I found a scottish traditional cookbook, which is pretty amazing, I'm very excited to try some of the recipes in it. We also ate at Pazzo's restaurant downtown. The pizzas there are unbelievably good, surprisingly my favourite being the one covered in greenery, and goat cheese. Today, we're off to the pork butcher downtown to check it out. Should be a good day. One day left until orientation, so not much else to write here, but I'll post about the butcher tomorrow, and about whatever comes of the rest of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment