Monday 17 October 2011

Off to school

after a few months of laziness, and a lack of blogging, I'm finally off to school. I'll be posting daily now, as everything is new, and there will actually be something to blog about every day in between the hours upon hours of homework and studying that I am beginning to expect. Knives are sharpened, and my bags are packed...  somewhat...  leaving in an hour and a half. I guess we'll see what Stratford has in store for me my first week. I have orientation at the end of the week, and then my first day of classes will begin next Monday. Until then, I'll be moving in and running around trying to get unemployment and OSAP as organized as I can before meeting with the representatives at orientation to finalize everything. Oh, and eating excellent food of course! with our terroir luncheon on the 22nd,.. (I can't pronounce that... comes out more like..  terr... or... ir.. urr.  lunch,  that's it) I see now that I'll be learning a lot in the next few months lol.  Off to finish packing now, and I'll post again tomorrow once I've moved in to my awesome place across the bridge in Stratford.

No comments:

Post a Comment