Tuesday 21 June 2011

Amazing day

Great day, woke up early without an alarm clock and not tired at all!! so Trisha and I decided to make the most of our day. We had a quick sandwich for lunch then headed out to pick some fresh strawberries. There were some massive mosquitos! and I got bit a couple times, but not too bad. 8 Baskets of strawberries later lol we headed back to Chatham. On the way, I found the 'Smith and Wilson' windery, which pretty much made my day cause I've been trying to find their wine for like 9 months now! it's not in any LCBO stores anywhere, and they couldn't even order it. Anyhow, walked in, and found a good bottle of wine, good price, local, and the only place you can get it is right here in Chatham Kent! we drove back to Chatham, cleaned half the strawberries, dropped Trisha off at work, and here I am now, going to clean up the kitchen a bit. Trisha got my a pizza peel so I'm pretty exited to use it! hopefully we can head to the market tomorrow and get some fresh produce and make pizza for supper tomorrow evening. Oh, that steak rub from last night is rediculous! way too hot, guess I'll only use it as a spice from now on. Off to play drums for the grade 8 graduation at the church tonight after I clean up the kitchen. I feel like making a strawberry pie now, so I think that'll be my next little creation, I'll try to remember to take picture this time. If anyone wants a pie or anything just tell me, and get me the fruit or filling cause I can't afford much lol, I'll make the dough from scratch though. Just a thought, if you live near me I guess :S Off to the kitchen now then to pack my drums.

No comments:

Post a Comment