Sunday 26 June 2011

Sunday

I think... that I'm going to really appreciate working with people that actually want to be in the field they're working in during and after school.  This morning, all the sauce bottles had just enough sauce in them... to be useless, and just more dishes, and stocking stuff that should've been done last night. Laziness is most definitely one of my pet peves in the work place, and if I ever have to opportunity to run a kitchen... it'll be interesting, but very very clean and awesome. I'm looking forward to it, and to be working with people that want to be cooks lol. Freezer is still broken at work, so in the confusion of running back and forth to the walk in freezer and putting up plates in the expo window, I dropped 2 bags of extra chicken fingers, so I had them for lunch lol, after paying for them of course, but I didn't have to wait to cook them :)

Life teen is now over in Wallaceburg, played drums this evening there, got a little pocket knife for helping out at the church, pretty good night, but now it's blazing hot, and humid... and I'm supposed to sleep... I don't sleep well in heat. Got a fan though, so it'll be ok. Work at 6 AM to clean the ovens, hoods, fryers, and grill, so I should be getting sleep soon. Going to try the tart I made the other day finally haha, I'll tell everyone how it turned out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment