Wednesday 29 June 2011

today

So, yesterday... I forgot to blog, but anyhow, it was like the worst day ever... had a really long day at work, the 10:30 guy didn't come in, so we were behind, and prep was so far behind I didn't get out til 4:30. So anyhow... watched avatar when i got home with my brother Stephen, then went to bed, and forgot to blog lol. This morning had a decent day at work, and got my review. Everything was good in it, apparently I'm a good worker and seem to want to be there in a kitchen cooking food lol, (I'd hope he sees that) just need to tell him when I'll be gone so he can hire someone to replace me when I got to Stratford. Oh, and I need to get a bit faster in the morning on setting up the front line, but otherwise, nothing bad in it at all. After work, went over to see Trisha. We went to the wednesday market, and got a really good deal on chicken breasts, got a bit of food for the week, then dropped her off at work. I packed all the stuff I'm taking over to her new place to help get her started, and to get some clutter out of the house here lol. Just my pots and pans, one of my 2 sets of knives, and utensils and such.  Pretty much just kitchen stuff lol,  oh, and a coffee maker :)  Possibly having a bonfire tonight,... not sure though, guess we'll see. Work in the morning again, and need to get a new kilt tomorrow cause mine is way too big.  Think I'll clean out my car after I get something to eat for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment