Saturday 18 June 2011

First Blog

So, blogging seemed like a cool idea, for me to remember how my life went when I look back on this in like 10 years, and if anyone cares to follow my life beyond what you may think you know about me, then, guess this will be about what goes on in my somewhat odd mind, and how my everyday life goes by, day by day. I'll try to post every day, guess we'll see if I can keep up. Oh, and as random as this is, I have a vegetable garden, so I'll be writing stuff here about it, taking pictures, and seeing how it progresses, as I certainly didn't do the greatest job with it :P as you'll see in pictures later on, but it seems to be coming along. Once I get to Stratford, those people who want to still know what's going on my life can read this and I'll try to take pictures to tell you about how my school life, and the beginning to my Chef Career is going. Anyhow, it's bed time, cause I work tomorrow morning at 9:00 at Boston Pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment